6PPD antioxidant (N-1, 3-dimethylbutyl-N’-phenyl-p-phenylenediamine) is an aromatic amine known as a potent antioxidant or an antiozonant for polymer elastomeric compounds. It is one of several additives used to protect various rubber products. These antioxidants are stronger than the antioxidants quinoline or diphenylamine. Shanghai Chemex is one of the most reputable suppliers of this chemical in the world. Shanghai Chemex is one of the most reputable suppliers of this chemical in the world.
Physical and Chemical Properties:
The purest form of this substance is a white solid and gradually oxidizes to a brown solid when exposed to air. It is soluble in aromatic solvents such as benzene, acetone, ethyl acetate, toluene, dichloromethane and has little soluble in ether, and is insoluble in water. This material makes the final rubber products more resistant to heat and other mechanical fluctuations; In the table below some of the chemical and physical properties of this product are mentioned:
|Molecular Weight (g/Mol)||268.4|
|Appearance||Brown or Violet Solid Powder|
|Melting point (° C)||46-51|
|Boiling point (° C)||260|
|Flash Point (°F)||400|
|Color||brown or violet|
|Chemical Structure Depiction|
6PPD Antioxidants Uses:
6PPD antioxidant is continuously used in the automotive industry as a raw material in the production of automobile tires and increases the stability of the final product. Due to its unique properties, this material is less affected by environmental parameters such as high temperature. And it has low toxicity and prevents tire cracking. like IPPD Antioxidant
It can also be used as a heat stabilizer polyethylene, polypropylene, and acrylic resins.
Buy 6PPD Antioxidant:
Antioxidant 6PPD is one of the most common additives in the rubber industry. As a supplier of chemicals required by the industry, Shanghai Chemex is ready to provide any services on how to buy and sell to our valued customers. You can contact our experts in the Shanghai Chemex for more information on how to place an order for this product.
- Inhalation: It May be harmful if inhaled. Symptoms can include soreness of the throat, coughing, and sneezing.
- Ingestion: Harmful if swallowed.
- Skin contact: It May be harmful in contact with skin. Repeated or prolonged skin contact may cause an allergic reaction in susceptible persons.
- Eye Contact: May cause eye irritation. Symptoms include swelling and redness.
- Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
- Skin Contact: Immediately flush skin with water.
- Inhalation: move the person into the fresh air.
- Eye Contact: Rinse eyes with water for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Get medical aid immediately. Call a poison control center.
Packing and Storage:
The store closed containers in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place away from strong oxidants and direct sunlight. Temperatures above 90 ° C are not recommended.
There are no reviews yet.